Sunday, July 29, 2007

Podcasting Help - How to Help a n00b.


I've been listening to many podcasts for well over a year now, so naturally I've explored the idea of creating my own. I can do that...to the point of publishing. Sure I can use audio programs to create it, I can work with sound and all of that stuff, but I just can't for the life of me figure out how to publish it, get it on itunes, etc. Basically I'm looking for a producer to publish, or at least help and teach me step by step, a podcast about Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. I can pay for a website beyond this one, and I would like someone to publish and even co-host the podcast. If you have any experience or know anyone who can help and would be willing to work on this project with me, please email me at jspanny@gmail.com

3 comments:

Javier said...

Hey Spanny, it's Foodie_Monster. My offer still stands on the podcast thing in case you forgot. Contact me on Skype or something, we can talk things out.

Later.

Spanny said...

I'm still looking into further options.

Random J said...

Hey Spanny. Best thing to do is just put it out. Just one so you cansee what the response is. Regardless of how rough you think it sounds, you're always gonna have an audience that'll dig it.