Monday, July 30, 2007

360 Woes.


So I did get my 360 back today. Problem is, it's a different refurbished one of course. That means I can't play my XBLA games on it, since it's a different serial number. Well that means I'm probably going to have to go through some long process to get my points back. And another thing, with my IP issues (thanks for trying to explain it to me El Moco, but I am NOT very smart) I'm not able to jump online with it. Yes today was bitter sweet.

I did however receive a FREE month of XBL for my trouble. I can't use it...Thanks Microsoft!

2 comments:

el moco said...

you can still play your xbla games, they are tied to your gamertag, and since you still have your hard drive, all you have to do is sign into XBL once to play them again. even if you have to plug your 360 directly into your modem. that always works. although if you have dsl, it might need the sign in info to work (user name and password)

el moco said...

ah, shit. my tv just broke. FFFUUUUCCKKK!!!!!